Getting the Most from Trade Shows with Integrated Marketing
Is it tough demonstrating a return on your tradeshow investment? View this webcast and learn how companies that include trade shows in their marketing plan are able to leverage online initiatives to increase their ROI and prove it with reporting.
Whether you’re doing trade shows because it’s what you know, your boss tells you have to or some other good reason, we’ll show you how everyday businesses are getting the most out of their trade shows using integrated online marketing.
Find out how, along with:
- How to market your trade show online to attract on-site prospects.
- How to better support your sales team at the trade show.
- To increase trade show conversions.
- To attract media attention for free publicity.
- To take the guesswork out of what marketing works and does not work.
- The different between manual reporting and automated reporting to measure trade show performance.
- How to use online reporting to continuously improve with a focused effort.
- How to use templates to significantly reduce the time spent promoting your company at events.
This webcast is for:
- Marketing Managers, Assistants & Directors
- Event Coordinators
- Online Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners