Whether you’re a small organization looking to grow, a medium company competing with larger businesses or a company expanding nationally or globally – Sales growth is critical.
Small companies face many challenges and competing for bigger sales might seem out of reach. However all companies face issues with limited resources, heavy workload and ambitious sales targets. Regardless of your situation, making a step change in your business is possible.
With the right strategies and tools any company, small or large, can achieve business growth. View this webcast and find out how.
What you’ll learn by viewing this webcast:
- How to invest in your company’s strengths
- How growing a company or product is a demand equation
- How to avoid creating a sales model misalignment
- How to use the revenue funnel to clearly define roles
- How to align sales and marketing strategies with growth targets
- How to identify key metrics to measure, monitor and adjust
- How to determine what are the right tools to meet your needs
This webcast is for:
- Business Owners
- Presidents and Vice-Presidents
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- and anyone looking to grow their business.