CEO Chat Series – Powerful Sales Enablement Features
March: Learn About our Powerful Sales Enablement Features
Want to get a live demonstration of ActiveDEMAND’s features from Sean, our CEO? This monthly webinar will provide step-by-step instruction for ActiveDEMAND features and tools, the context for how to use them, and insight into why they offer value.
If you haven’t tried our latest feature integrations for sales enablement: Voicemail Drop and Reply Tracking join Sean to learn about:
Call Completion Automation (Voicemail Drop)
With call completion automation (voicemail drop), ActiveDEMAND’s chrome extension provides some great outbound call capabilities to ensure you are making the best use of your sales time. When you are about to complete your call you can save time by executing one of your configured call completion automation templates. For example
- drop a voicemail if you get an answering machine
- send a follow-up email if you cannot connect
- send a tracked SMS with some additional information for the prospect
The main goal of a good email campaign is to have your prospects complete the CTA (call-to-action)… take the trial, signup for the newsletter, visit your landing page. However, sometimes those prospects do the unexpected and reply to your campaign email with a question or looking to be contacted directly.
What’s a marketer or salesperson to do? Use “Reply Tracking” to:
- Trigger new actions based on replies to an email
- Pull people who replied out of the list (no need to follow up and ask them to that event again if they already replied!)
- Keep using your noreply@ email address or name your virtual salesperson so people feel comfortable replying to their emails.