Balancing Traditional vs Online Marketing in 2016
Do you have the right balance between traditional and online marketing strategies for 2016?
Marketers and businesses are invited to view this online webcast to evaluate their current marketing efforts. You can think of this webcast as a litmus test for your 2016 marketing strategy. We’ll focus on marketing data and attribution reporting to find the balance between traditional offline and online marketing spend.
This joint webcast is brought to you by Top Draw and ActiveDEMAND. Top Draw is one of the largest marketing agencies in western Canada while ActiveDEMAND provides an integrated marketing automation platform for agencies. Together, we’ll show you how to drive your 2016 marketing to have a lucrative year!
What you’ll learn by viewing the webcast:
- What is attribution reporting, how is it tracked and what does it mean?
- The importance of tracking offline and online initiatives.
- How to leverage marketing data to make intelligent business decisions.
- How one company balanced their traditional advertising with online advertising for better results.
- The benefits of working with a marketing agency.
- How to balance your in-house efforts with a marketing agency for the biggest impact.
This webinar is for:
- Marketers of all levels
- Small and medium sized businesses