Accelerate Sales by Solving the Data Problem
The sales and marketing pipeline is the process prospects travel through to become customers. This is often called the sales funnel but the buyer’s journey is rarely an orderly progression. The path can travel across many channels and back and forth between sales and marketing. Successful brands are those than address the data problem associated with tracking and managing the prospect’s indirect journey to the right solution. Sean from ActiveDEMAND and JP from PipelineDeals go over the right steps to take when integrating marketing and sales.
Learn how solving this data problem and improved system integration accelerates the flow through your sales and marketing funnel – and close more deals.
You will learn:
- The sales and marketing alignment challenge
- Solving the prospect data problem
- Accelerating the buyer’s journey through the sales funnel
- How to ensure your marketing automation and CRM are working together
- The benefits of an integrated sales and marketing system