ActiveDEMAND now offers native integration with Yardi Voyager. Yardi is a property management platform that handles multi-family, senior living, affordable housing, condos, retail, and many more property management markets.
Together with ActiveDEMAND, Yardi Voyager clients can:
- Automate repetitive marketing activities to save time and money
- Build email drip campaigns to help nurture new renters, buyers, and seniors
- Easily survey users on a periodic basis to check Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Easily handle complex events by duplicating past event campaign templates
- Schedule posts to social media
- Get better attribution on what marketing is generating leads
- Market for multiple separate properties with one interface
Multiple Property Marketing
For property managers and development companies that manage multiple properties with their own unique brands, ActiveDEMAND and Yardi are a great combination. ActiveDEMAND can enable marketers and communications specialists to easily switch between managed properties, quickly clone campaigns between properties so you can get that holiday hours campaign out for every property you manage, and add on new properties easily using account templates.
Market and Get New Customers
For properties that are not yet full, or for rental & senior properties, marketing for properties is critically important. ActiveDEMAND marketing automation enables marketers to get more done in less time: freeing them up to spend more time on creative. ActiveDEMAND helps property managers support promotional events, easily see what marketing is driving leads, get better reporting on marketing effectiveness, perform email campaigns, and better understand user journeys.
Automated Appointment Booking
ActiveDEMAND’s appointment scheduling integrates with your Google or Office 365 calendar and enables end buyers and renters to book appointments with agents or office staff. You can even build calendar pools of multiple agents so you can make it easy for buyers to book showhome tours with available agents. Automating reminder emails and text messages around the booking helps cut down on no-shows.