Content Automation is the Future of Content Creation
Why Agencies Should be Using Content Automation
Content marketing is a well-established pillar of marketing, and content is king of the castle. While there are challenges when it comes to creating consistent, timely, high quality, and relevant content that’s not this article’s focus. One of the biggest challenges facing marketers is promoting the content, ensuring it stays relevant and getting it in front of the right audience. That’s where Content Automation comes into play.
Before we go any deeper, here’s some interesting tidbits regarding why it’s vital to put the right content in front of prospects as they need it:
- Content Helps with Real-Time Behavioral Segmentation: Behavioral Segmentation categorizes prospects in different groups based on their actions or engagement patterns; in other words, the way the population responds to, uses or knows of a product determines their categorization.
- Getting the Most From Your Content Means Dynamically Adapting It: Adaptive Content is a content strategy technique designed to support meaningful, personalized interactions across all channels; to be successful at delivering a personalized experience in our omnichannel marketplace (something we’ve discussed in many ActiveDEMAND blog posts). Adaptive Content is a requirement. It is content that is designed for both personalization and delivery across many channels, including print and beyond.
- Your Website is Considered Content: It’s the one area that often stagnates, so don’t let it.
Content Automation: Why Marketers and Agencies Should be Taking Advantage of It
Keeping up with the demands to deliver the right content to the right people, to the right place and at the right time is placing a massive strain on content processes within companies already struggling to reduce costs. From management and creation to delivery and publishing, antiquated content processes are getting in the way. Resulting in wasted time, money is thrown out the proverbial window, resources are sucked dry and sometimes content is lost altogether.
Integrated marketing automation platforms ensure content stays relevant and gets in front of the right audience by:
- Automating content dissemination across multiple platforms
- Simplifying content updates via dynamic blocks and WordPress integration
- Dynamically assembling and reusing reusable smart content components
- Enable brands to easily deliver personalized content to different audiences through prospect engagement tracking
- Offering metrics to show what content is working and which should be modified
When you take a closer look at the problem, it’s clear that businesses can no longer afford to let the outdated content processes of yesterday slow them down. The only real answer to the challenge of creating, publishing, managing and delivering content to such a diverse array of media channels is via Content Automation.
The benefits of adopting a Content Automation solution as a marketing agency is clear: productivity goes up, time to market is reduced, your agency can support more information products without adding resources, and you improve the quality of your content for better client engagement.