Here’s What Got Updated in ActiveDEMAND in 2019
2019 has come to a close, so we thought we’d recap some of the favorite improvements we’ve made to the platform this year.
Tight integration with marketing and sales platforms helps automate more processes and better align companies so we connected with a ton of platforms that our customers love.
- We created new native integration with CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho CRM, Sherpa CRM, FreshSales, and enhanced our connections with other CRMs like Salesforce and PipelineDeals.
- We’ve got a direct connection with Facebook Lead Ads now
- We can add Calendar events so you can template event reminders and milestone dates
- We hooked up with Slack so you can notify in-house people when campaigns are going out
- We added more e-commerce connections with a new PrestaShop integration and a much improved WooCommerce upgrade
- We improved the UI to make the platform easier to use
- Our social posting can now be controlled from Excel sheets
- With Content Moderation, you can enforce approvals on content creation. Super handy if you have junior staff creating content and senior staff reviewing & approving
- If you need to organize contacts, we’ve got a Kanban board now
- We created a new kind of campaign called “User Drip Campaigns” that can be manually triggered
- We added email reply tracking so you can act on users replying to marketing campaigns
Other Big Developments
- We’ve got a new certification & training program. Perfect if you want to learn all about Marketing Automation or if you hired someone new and want them up to speed asap.
- We’ve got some new info on CCPA if you need to be compliant
- We started a monthly series of CEO chat webcasts that go over new features
- We added new case studies on Lawyer marketing, HR, Financial Institutions, Marketing Agencies, and B2B companies.
What’s Coming up for 2020?
While we’ve got a hit list of features we’re working on, we’d love to hear from you. Let us know what features you’d love to see in ActiveDEMAND.