“Roll-up reports” are report widgets that include data from multiple subaccounts, and now ActiveDEMAND has them! These reports make it easier to build out top-level reports for marketing agencies, senior living providers, franchises, and other multi-brand and multi-tenant businesses.
Which new roll-up reports are available?
We have MANY new report widgets, but here are some example reports and what you can do with them:
- Usage summary: to make it easy to check contacts or call tracking usage on sub-accounts
- Calendar campaign emails: to compare email newsletter performance between multiple sub-accounts
- Workflow campaign performance rates: to compare drip campaigns between accounts. Very handy if you deploy similar drip campaigns for multiple client accounts.
- Goal performance: for high-level performance comparison
- Revenue performance: for high-level revenue comparison
- Appointments booked: which sub-accounts are taking the most meetings
- Form submits: which sub-accounts are getting forms filled
- MQLs generated: which sub-accounts are generating the most leads
This makes it easy for agencies to boast about lead generation with up-to-date, actual client numbers. It’s easy for agencies to show off how many leads they generate for their clients in the last 30 days, last year, or other time range.
Another reason to choose ActiveDEMAND for managing multiple clients
ActiveDEMAND is already ahead of the pack for managing the marketing needs for multiple clients. With ActiveDEMAND, you can:
- Quickly access sub-accounts from your master account
- Build complete account templates that you can use to quickly clone and onboard new clients
- Clone campaign and other assets between sub-accounts
- Manage messaging centrally for many different sub-brands
This makes ActiveDEMAND a better solution for marketing agencies, senior living providers, franchises, and other multi-tenant businesses. It helps reduce labor and increase profits when managing multiple sub-accounts. With roll-up reports, ActiveDEMAND’s multi-tenant advantage is even greater.