Building Your Brand Strategy
A company’s brand can be considered its face it shows to the world, and as a modern-day marketer you have to ask yourself…are you putting your clients’ best face forward? It is vital to know what your brand strategy is going to encompass, what it’s built on and how it’s going to be reflected in all aspects of your communication – whether that’s via website, email, social media or even a blog. Building trust in your clients’ brands is the first step, followed by reinforcing that trust through consistent messaging and personalization.
Let us explain…
- Name – Demonstrate the core of the brand or who you are through a name that invokes questions and grabs people’s attention.
- Website – You should know this by now, but for the sake of reinforcement, a website is one of the most obvious tools for brand promotion – incorporate your client’s brand’s personality into their website.
- Video – In this day and age, everyone wants to view video – an effective video not only communicates the benefits and features of your client’s product or service, but also conveys the uniqueness of the brand. What’s more, videos are commonly shared and easier to recall than equivalent text descriptions of a business.
- Blog – Presenting an excellent branding opportunity for businesses, a blog promotes the type of open or transparent culture people today look for while also forcing them to remember a brand that openly demonstrates its personality and expertise.
- Social Media – In 2016, this is perhaps the ideal forum to showcase your client’s brand’s personality – as a place where people freely share and interact with commerce entities on a regular basis, social media platforms engage followers through sharing and conversations that are most easily recalled.
A strong brand that reflects the personality and culture of the business is an ideal way to powerfully differentiate in a competitive marketplace.