Know your marketing is working.
With different sub-accounts all sending marketing campaigns, attribution is important. You need to know where those leads are coming from, even if the overlap of webpages and sub-brands is complex. ActiveDEMAND has fantastic reporting with “Roll-up reports” widgets that include data from multiple subaccounts. This makes it easy for agencies, franchises, senior living, and other multi-tenant businesses to boast about their lead generation with up-to-date, actual client numbers. Show off how many leads were generated for clients in the last 30 days, last year, or other time range!
Here are some example reports and what you can do with them:
- Usage summary: to make it easy to check contacts or call tracking usage on sub-accounts
- Calendar campaign emails: to compare email newsletter performance between multiple sub-accounts
- Workflow campaign performance rates: to compare drip campaigns between accounts. Very handy if you deploy similar drip campaigns for multiple client accounts.
- Goal performance: for high-level performance comparison
- Revenue performance: for high-level revenue comparison
- Appointments booked: which sub-accounts are taking the most meetings
- Form submits: which sub-accounts are getting forms filled
- MQLs generated: which sub-accounts are generating the most leads