Location: Calgary or Edmonton
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospects. You are responsible for executing against and enhancing an outbound prospecting strategy
What You Will Be Doing …
- Making improvements or suggestions for the sales sequence and automation where there’s opportunity.
- Understanding our prospects business and suggesting appropriate next steps with JumpDEMAND.
- Delivering quality feedback on how to make our product better for SDRs.
- Work with marketing and leadership to define new markets to develop.
- Monitoring customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the JumpDEMAND cross-functional teams.
- Augmenting professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Manage and maintain prospects in the CRM for pursuit to achieve sales revenue goals and forecasting.
- Prepare for calls and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
- Understanding when a prospect is a poor choice and disqualifying them.
- Ensure that the customer is presented with a coherent and professional image of ActiveDEMAND as a business partner.
- Penetrate the prospect’s organization and decision-making unit in order to get our foot in the door.
- Provide the company’s senior management team with feedback on the long-term growth potential, in the customer’s market sector, and on critical success factors for exploiting it.
- 1+ year experience working in outbound calling or as an SDR.
- Marketing agency and/or senior living industry experience is an asset.
- High school diploma required.
- Technical degree or diploma an asset.
- Highly motivated and target driven
What is in it for you …
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience
- Competitive health plan
- We are a growing company, thus we are looking for people to grow with us