Department: Software Development
Opportunity ID: YYC-Development-845365
Looking for your opportunity to create, innovate, and be influential? We are looking for Quality Assurance Developers. Are you over-skilled and under-appreciated? Were you constantly breaking things as a Kid? And now love breaking software as a adult kid? We are growing rapidly and are looking for the exceptional platform specialists to take on a role in technology innovation.
We are an Agile/Scrum/Lean shop with a focus on innovation that takes a story-based approach to translate assumptions into requirements through validated learning. We believe in frequent pair programming and behavior-driven development. We value independent thinking and a hunger for constant learning.
What You Will Be Doing …
- Prepare the Software Test Plans.
- Check / Review the Test Cases
- Develop and implement test plans.
- Develop and implement test automation
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, Testing and deployment activities.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts are documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Log project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Attend weekly Team Leader meeting.
- Drinking caffeinated beverages
- Minimum 3 years of professional web development that includes CSS
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology, or equivalent
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years experience and a strong understanding of SQL Server
- Minimum three years of experience of hands-on SEO including a proven track record of generating measurable results in organic search and meeting SEO goals.
- Minimum three years of experience in website architecture design and development.
- Technical background in online marketing and website development.
- Advanced experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Technical skills as it relates to online marketing, Customer Relationship Management software
- Excellent online marketing knowledge, including research, social media, and web trends.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
What is in it for you …
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience
- Competitive health plan
- We are a completely virtual company, so work from home, from the beach, or wherever your mind races to
- We are a growing company, thus we are looking for people to grow with us