Opportunity ID: YVR-Marketing-845362
The Online Marketing Specialist (Latin America) role is a critical component of the ActiveDEMAND Marketing Team. The goal of the Online Marketing Specialist (Latin America) is to deliver results that align with the Annual Operating Plan of the Global Marketing Department. The Online Marketing Specialist (Latin America) is responsible for developing and executing online marketing strategies and initiatives that support ActiveDEMAND sales and overall company strategies. The ability for the Online marketing Specialist to deliver new contact introductions and leads and hence directly influences the success of sales. While the Online Marketing specialist works directly on the marketing team, the role requires regular interaction with other ActiveDEMAND departments including sales and services.
Online marketing strategies is the primary marketing medium for the Online Marketing Specialist (Latin America) however the primary goal is to drive ActiveDEMAND’s brand awareness (maximize ActiveDEMAND’s digital market share footprint), drive new contact introductions, and deliver qualified leads to sales. There are many components to the position including planning, design, execution, tracking and reporting.
What You Will Be Doing …
- Develop and maintain an Annual Operating Plan to support department and corporate goals.
- Oversee and execute ActiveDEMAND’s English and Spanish Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy including keyword research.
- Manage and execute corporate (English and Spanish) social media programs including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook , blogs and others. Maintain and report accurate social media data.
- Manage and execute (English and Spanish) online pay-per-click programs.
- Manage and execute (English and Spanish) mass-email marketing initiatives including tracking and reporting using the ActiveDEMAND marketing automation platform.
- Design, build, manage and execute corporate (English and Spanish) eNewsletter program including tracking and reporting using the ActiveDEMAND marketing automation platform.
- When required, create (English and Spanish) marketing collateral / online content to support goals outlined in the Annual Operating Plan. Collateral may include brochures, data sheets, diagrams, videos, presentations, podcasts, tutorials and other.
- Disseminate corporate (English and Spanish) press releases, case studies and white papers via online marketing strategies.
- Support marketing webinar initiatives including promotion and execution by leveraging online marketing strategies.
- Support other marketing team members and their initiatives by leveraging online marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to keep them informed of online marketing initiatives that impact their role.
- Take an active role, along with the Vice President of Sales and the CMO in defining and maintaining the definition of a sales lead.
- Responsibly manage budgets and expenses as outlined in the Annual Operating Plan.
- Regularly report key metrics to the marketing manager.
- Fluent English AND Spanish speaking
- Business/Marketing degree/diploma or minimum five years of relevant experience.
- Minimum three years of experience of hands-on SEO including a proven track record of generating measurable results in organic search and meeting SEO goals.
- Minimum three years of experience in marketing automation management (ActiveDEMAND, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Technical background in online marketing and website development. Programming experience not required but preferred.
- Advanced experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, client and server-side technologies a plus.
- Technical skills as it relates to online marketing.
- Excellent online marketing knowledge, including research, social media, and web trends.
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
What is in it for you …
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience
- Competitive health plan
- We are a completely virtual company, so work from home, from the beach, or wherever your mind races to
- We are a growing company, thus we are looking for people to grow with us