Marketing Customer Success Representative
Department: Customer Care
Opportunity ID: YVR-Marketing-845363
Client Success Representative
Our Client Success and Services Team is the heart and soul of our business. If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion to make the customer service experience a bit more human, this could be the right opportunity for you!
As a Client Success Representative, you will be the first point of contact when our clients need training, new integrations, or hit a roadblock with our platforms. The right candidate is a natural problem-solver, teacher, and loves working with others to ensure they succeed while providing the best experience possible. You also excel in a busy environment where decisions need to be made fast.
We will count on you to bring new ideas and client feedback to us, in order to continue improving our software to be the most user-friendly option available.
What You Will Be Doing …
- Communicate with clients via chat, email, and phone to assist with training and technical problems
- Manage new support tickets and implementation services while ensuring they are delivered/solved on time.
- Onboarding and training of new and existing clients
- Assist clients with varying levels of marketing skills to understand and be successful with ActiveDEMAND
- Work with Engineering to debug, reproduce, and solve bugs that clients may encounter
- Create and update support articles and training material
- Become an ActiveDEMAND and FunnelFLARE expert
- Build long term relationships with our clients to increase the adoption of our software
- Perform services work for clients including building out landing pages, emails, campaigns, workflows, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a marketing agency or SAAS company
- Experience with client-facing support in a technical setting
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Website development experience (HTML, JS, CSS) a bonus
- Outgoing and enjoys pro-actively engaging with people
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral English (fluent) communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills are a must
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Competitive compensation dependent on experience
- Competitive health plan
- We are a growing company, thus we are looking for people to grow with us
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- client relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19