When introducing a WordPress-backed website with ActiveDEMAND, anyone can create a powerful marketing tool that encompasses call tracking, landing pages, email marketing, drip campaigns, customized workflows, form autoresponders and more. Further, ActiveDEMAND remains the easy way to add web forms to your WordPress site, giving you the ability to use shortcodes to embed ActiveDEMAND web forms into widgets, pages, posts and sidebars.
Finally, through the power of ActiveDEMAND, WordPress users can:
- Embed web forms on any page/post/sidebar etc.
- Automatically send emails to people who fill out the form
- Create/bulk upload and and schedule posts, let ActiveDEMAND manage when the content appears
- Dynamically insert tracking phone numbers on any page/post/sidebar et al.
- Track visitors, link clicks etc.
- Dynamically change website content based on what a visitor is interested in
- Personalize tooltips, popups, and dynamic content
- Implement GEO IP lookup of all visitors, email opens, phone calls et al.
- Gain access to full attribution of marketing activities
Isn’t it time you considered this tactic as a smart small business owner or marketer?
What others are saying about ActiveDEMAND
"This company provides great customer support. If there are reasons holding you back, discuss them with the team and they may already be in the process of implementing some of them."
Matthew B., SEO Engineer at EZSolution
"When choosing a marketing automation system, it is important to think of what exactly you want it to do. I think no matter what you are hoping to get out of a marketing automation platform, you can achieve it with ActiveDEMAND."
Linda B., Marketing Advisor