Why We Love Dynamic Number Insertion (And You Should, Too!)
Use Dynamic Number Insertion to Track Marketing Campaigns and Drive Sales
Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) is made for marketers, business owners, marketing agencies and anyone else who uses a website as a marketing tool. DNI enables you to accurately track and record specific data when it comes to incoming phone calls generated by a website.
There are two main benefits to Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI). These are:
- You are able to track in real-time and very specifically, the number of incoming phone calls generated by a specific website. In other words, your marketing efforts are more accurately tracked and measured.
- You are able to collect specific data, automatically, about the person calling. For example, how they found your website, what pages they visited, their name, location and other data. Having rich data means you can target market initiatives that deliver better results to drive sales.
So how does Dynamic Number Insertion work? Simple…
- ActiveDEMAND enables you to register a pool of telephone numbers. The quantity of telephone numbers in your pool will depend on the amount of traffic you receive to your website. The average small business website typically needs about three telephone numbers.
- Once you have your pool of telephone numbers, you simply input the telephone number you’re currently displaying on your website into ActiveDEMAND.
- Now whenever someone visits your website, the telephone number on your website will dynamically change and be associated with a web visitor’s session.
- When the web visitor picks up the telephone to call, they call one of the dynamic telephone numbers and two things happen. First, they automatically get forwarded the number you specify and, second, all the data associated with the user gets logged into ActiveDEMAND.
Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) is not just about recording and reporting on incoming phone calls. The real benefit is the ability to target web prospects with specificity.
Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) enables marketers to now send prospects specific messages based on their interests as well as help sales to better understand their potential customer.
Get started today with Dynamic Number Insertion by signing-up for your free ActiveDEMAND Call Tracking account.